Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Title: Xbox Live Fan!
    Description: Community Forum for all Xbox and Xbox Live players!
    Please review my website & let me know what you think about the design & layout of it.
    If you have any other comments about anything else on my website, then please let me know.
    If you can, Please register for free. It only takes a few minutes & will give you a better of how it works & if you like it! Thank You!

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Freeforums.org...*cry strangle choke die*
    Andrew Yurlov likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I'd register if I had an XBox or any real interest in video games. I play them maybe once every couple of weeks...that's it. And I own a Wii. So for me personally, the site's not of use. But that doesn't mean it's not of potential use to someone...just not me.

Your site mentions that you have no intention of any revenue, yet you ask for donations. Donations are a source of revenue. I'd say something more like "we aren't in this to make millions, but we'd like to pay for our time and costs." That would also justify the giant ad right underneath that blurb.

I'm not feeling that green. It looks a little 2005-dated. I know why you want to use it, but I'd use green as more of an accent color against a black or a slate grey.

No real thoughts other than that...other than "at least the content is original." If you start with that and you work at it, the rest will fall into place.
    Bush_Tag and Patrick Griffith like this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Freeforums.org is a free host. Those ads benefit freeforums.org, not him. At least 10%( I don't know the exact number) of all donations go to...guess who...freeforums.org...The only thing he pays for is the domain

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Nuff zed.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    You should say 'we aren't in it for profit.' that would make more sense.
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign

You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    The OP can't make a profit anyway! The donations ONLY go towards paid upgrades, such as banner ad removal or a domain name.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    So wait...the OP never put that message in the first place, and it's only there to line freeforums.org's pockets?

If so, that is major scumbag action on their part.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Iv just changed the layout of my forum.
    Let is know what yous think?
    Im also going to remove the ads too

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hey, iv simplified my forum as i think it is better now and looks more active. What do you'se think? Please let me know and please rate my website at the top of this thread. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads