Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)]Hello all,[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)]I have made a medical website covering all health issues specially different kinds of body pain.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)]See it and tell em its ups and downs and how can I promote it more and how to get better page rank in Google.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)]Thanks[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 255)]Sweet[/COLOR]

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    1. Remove the log in link at the bottom. It's a security risk. Just remember that the way to login is YOURDOMAIN.COM/wp-login.php

2. The ugly ad thing at the bottom is ugly...and off-center

3. Try a more interesting or just less ugly font than Times New Romain (it's boring :P)

OK otherwise

Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    The problem with it, is that it is essentially a blog when you're trying to make something which isn't. You need to make your own sidebar plugin which helps the user properly find what they are looking for, listing all of your categories isn't as helpful. Also I'd ditch the archive on the sidebar.

I don't mind the font too much, shows up as Georgia for me. But then sans-serif are always preferable for the web.

And as a lot of people have said, you're asking us essentially to rate your website design, when it is a Wordpress template. Try making your own template which looks less 'bloggy'. The more unique and original your site looks, the more hits you'll get. The more hits you get - the higher your page rank.
    Mark Gannaway Software Developer

Recent Experiments
    - Backpropogation Neural Network language solving (http://ann.ganners.co.uk/)
    - Animated image to ASCII (http://google.ganners.co.uk/)
    - 3D Paper Characters (http://cybergame.ganners.co.uk/)
    - Anagram solving (http://roflol.co.uk/)

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganners, post: 217885
    The problem with it, is that it is essentially a blog when you're trying to make something which isn't. You need to make your own sidebar plugin which helps the user properly find what they are looking for, listing all of your categories isn't as helpful. Also I'd ditch the archive on the sidebar.

I don't mind the font too much, shows up as Georgia for me. But then sans-serif are always preferable for the web.

And as a lot of people have said, you're asking us essentially to rate your website design, when it is a Wordpress template. Try making your own template which looks less 'bloggy'. The more unique and original your site looks, the more hits you'll get. The more hits you get - the higher your page rank.
    Agree.

Remove Ads