Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi, after few weeks of learning HTML, I made my first site in Dreamweaver, I hope that you'll give me some advice and some feedback,thanks...

visit: http://www.cro-info.net

Member #
    Hi Not bad. Try to use CSS more

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    The grammar in the header is a bit wrong. It should be either "Everything that you need to know about Croatia" or "Everything you need to know about Croatia".

The content is pretty good and that's the important part. I don't like the buttons too much, but not too bad.
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign

You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

Member #
    Hi,tnx on advice,I'll correct mistakes.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hi,

Good work. Just some suggestions from my end, keep some margin from left and right side to the content, justify the text alignment, take some more efforts on header part and css of hyperlinks.
    Overall its good effort.

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    Not bad. Need to add some white space to keep things from feeling so crammed in. Start by adding some padding to the paragraphs on the page. I'm not sure what you're going for with the huge social media icons, but they're distracting. If you want to keep them where they are, they need to be smaller, way smaller, like maybe only a few px taller than the +1 icon. If you want to keep the size, move them all the way to the bottom of the page. Your color pallet is very limited. It needs something other than blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley MaFox, post: 218170
    Hi Not bad. Try to use CSS more
    Not sure what this is about, because you did most of this with CSS.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    Tnx on advice guys.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Its not bad for a first attempt

Things to improve;

1.The grammar as mentioned before
    2.Try to make the page fixed width as it may com up a bit funny on IE

Other than that its fine

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Interesting, if this truly is your first web site, not bad... weird how the nav bar on some of the levels turn into buttons, you should use the same type of nav bar throughout the site...

I personally would get away from the MM Preload images script, as it causes a lag, at first I thought it was designed in tables, but after seeing the source I realized it was this DW bloat that was causing the slowness to load... Optimize your images, and drop the preload script.

Also noticed that you have css code in the header and then you pull the same code in with the external sytlesheet. I'd suggest consolidating all your css in one place and pulling it in from the external... if you use the same css for the entire site, when a visitor first visits the page, the css is loaded once and stays in memory, by having css code on each page, the browser re-reads it each time ( slowing down load times )

Other than the above mentioned, there is only one thing else I see would help, on the pages where you have just links to other pages, I would put a brief description of what each link is about to give the visitor a chance to ( know before they go ), You may now exactly, and people from that region may know exactly what they are, but other visitors don't , so give them a little description of what the links are about.

Good Start

Remove Ads