Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

MK-Designz is a bit different then your conventional Web Hosting Company. We Only Host Websites that we manage which allows us to control the whole coding aspect of the network. We specialize in creating websites for mainly Business and Not Fan Based Sites.

We use your existing business practices, logos and display your business online to allow visitors / customers to judge your business from the privacy of there home.

We specialize in creating / branding your websites along with offering site maintenance to our customers as long as client stays with our hosting service. Meaning if you don't know how to modify a website we modify it for you at no charge, along with maintaining a spam free network.

This reduces customer service when it comes to hosting inquiries simply because we take care of that all for you.

We have found allot of business owners just don't have the time or knowledge to run a website to today's standards especially if business is in a non computer field or client is just not a teche when it comes to designing, managing a website.

What are your thoughts?

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    Are you advertising or looking for feedback? I don't like the wall of text that's marketing away the site.
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign

You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

Member #
    Was hoping to get some feedback on the style of my company outline since there are not many companies that I know of out there that offer maintenance after a site is designed.

Remove Ads