Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey I just joined this forum to ask this question. A site is currently being worked on, and I need opinions. The picture of the site is here: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0Bzh...4N2U4&hl=en_US

The site is unfinished, so for now it looks a bit amateur-like and maybe unappealing in my eyes. I asked my sister what she thought of the website, and she said that it looked like someone made while "they were high". The site is being created with Photoshop and its dimension is 780x800. What are your thoughts and tips on making the site look better? :/

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    What is the site about and what is its purpose?
    GeekQuad likes this.

Member #
    I must say that the site has been updated. It now looks like this: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0Bzh...4N2U4&hl=en_US
    It's being created by an amateur who has never gone to school for it. Haha.

The site is supposed to be a community-based site and help people promote their works of art. It will have a forum, blog, and other things included as well. The concept, purpose, and function of the webpage is still being sorted out.

And by the way, the background dimension is 1200x800, while the site in the center overlaying most of the background is still 780x800.

Member #
    BUMP

Member #
    i agree with mr.shady
    this work is no doubt a childish work.
    and its not working properly too
    promotion of art can be but no option for this kind because for this purpose this site have be in an appropriate condition but its not possible at the time
    and background dimensions is not properly allocated with right stuff
    so it needs more improvement....!

Member #
    I say start over and look at other sites. Try http://www.templatemonster.com/ to get better ideas for your subject.

Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Yeah, uh no. There's too much graphical emphasis going on here. And when you put content on this site, the graphics will make is very difficult to read. I see a payments section here, but what are people paying for? What's "The Fridge" link for? Yeah, there's too many questions that remain unanswered in the current state of this site.

Remove Ads