Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello everyone,

I have created a new social network that is focused on user entertainment media. Below is a written description of the site, and it is secure for your profile information. Please keep in mind this is a new network and your registration would be highly appreciated. Feedback is welcome!

ZimTv is a unique social network that helps promote a user by their favorite videos and entertainment. The user has many ways of promoting their profile such as posting statuses too Twitter or Facebook, using RSS Feeds from other sites, presenting their network using Google maps and there is so much more! Users also have the ability to control their privacy and manage their very own groups. What makes ZimTv different then most networks is the simple fact that everything is in front of you and there is no hassle in managing your profile, groups and videos. What best describes ZimTv is that it is a creative, productive and interactive website. ZimTv is free of service and there are no charges.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    i love the layout and the style of this social network much better than Facebooks I must say!!

But I attempted to sign up and it created my account then come up with this page

Member #
    Thanks for the feedback. i can't see the image.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    It will not let me upload the image from my files hmm - plus when I try signing back up it says out of date content and will not let me go to the sign-up page?

Member #
    Interesting, I fixed the login action to direct to the correct page. Did you receive an activation email?

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    No it saying I did not register :/
    I will try again

Member #
    Okay, everything is still in beta, but your testing is highly appreciated. Let me know if you need anything.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    You must of fixed the bug when you fixed the sign up button - because it has just worked nice social network btw

Member #
    Thank you for being a new member, but like all social networks, it will only work from users. Im tring to promote this site as much as possible.

In regards to the issue, yeah I was receiving a 404 by just clicking the login button. So I had to fix the redirection. Thanks again for your help!. If you love videos and want to organize and receive more viewers then this is the place to start. My site is SEO aswell

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I will try advertise it and if you need any help with your social network or any other site just message me I am always up for it

+ I think I will be using this site alot as it is like YouTube were you can post videos but also a social network I love the idea

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads