Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi there,

I'm currently working on an assignment for school where we had to choose a product and think of an event and put all of this into a nice flash website. We also had to get 5 significant changes in the product's history and represent them in the site.

For my product I chose for washing machines. And for my usergroup I'm trying to focus on rich businessmen who sometimes slip up and might cheat on their wives (just to make it a bit more funny to work with). Seeing as it's an assignment for school it doesn't have to be all to serious.

I've made a few screenshots of the pages I have so far and I'd like some advice. I currenlty think my style (clean) is not all that bad but I can't find an entertaining way to represent the fact that rich men have tried to wash let's say for example lipstick away from their clothes...

Here are a few screenshots:

Let me know what you guys think of it, would change or if you have any tips!
    Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    The content confuses me because it's without context, but I like the design very much. Except that the logo doesn't really fit it.
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign

You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

Member #
    Thx for the response Can you maybe give me some tips on how to put some context into my design for this assignment? And what about the logo? What would you change?

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert-Jan, post: 222389
    Thx for the response Can you maybe give me some tips on how to put some context into my design for this assignment? And what about the logo? What would you change?
    Oh, oops, I didn't mean your logo. The 'BOSCH' is big and red, and sorta sticks out.
    Nevermind about the context.. I didn't get what the site was about, but now I do. You're on a good path, keep developing it, and post it up here when it's done!

Member #
    Thx for the responses But I just think the wash machine part and the story about cheating men during history doesn't come trough yet... Any tips on how to put that story more into my design?

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    Add some evil-looking men maybe? :devil:
    I don't know any other way of incorporating that story into the design itself. All you can do now is to come up with interesting/humorous text

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    On page 2 - stick a big lipstick stain on the guy's collar.
    On page 3 - if you could change the matronly lady into a dance hall girl...
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Remove Ads