Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey guys. I need some feedback on my website. It is kinda like an online store where there is a product catalog and users add products to cart, except there is no payment gateway so when the user sends the form it is stored in database instead of leading to paypal, etc.

It is using free hosting right now as the site is still not in full implementation yet. I will need your feedback and this will affect the site's implementation.

Please try out the features, eg forms, buttons, links, components etc. Note that there is no validation on the checkout form, and only on the contact form. Try temporary mail services like 10minutemail and see if some of these features work.

To help with your review, you can use this design brief to compare with the specifications set by the client.

Also, when you write your review, please write your name and occupation (optional) underneath. This is for use for my school project. I need to collect the feedback and fill it in a survery summary spreadsheet. You can also access this survey here

Thank you in advance.

Member #
    BUMP!

I need some feedback please guys.

Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    The website is very decent, simple I suppose, almost too simple. The site is about , postcards correct?
    The website should give the impression that your selling postcards. The first thing I thought was some sort of photo gallery or a personally website of someone that likes to travel and take pictures.

Everything looks too separated, too much blank spaces. Maybe you want to showcase some of the products on the home page so it doesn't look so empty.

Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    It's a nice website, but I think you should change the font that you used for "New Zealand Cards" in the header. Right now, it looks like a title from a zombie movie.
    MYIWDesigns likes this.
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 51, 102)]Student Web Designer[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 51, 102)]If you thought something I said was helpful. LIKE IT![/COLOR]

Joh
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hey, very nice layout, it is clean and simple but i didn't really know what you where trying to sell? maybe put some work into making the site state what its meaning is.

Remove Ads