Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

http://www.filmtalent.com

Also what do you think of this:

http://www.stormnewmedia.com

Comments appreciated!
    Storm New Media
    http://www.stormnewmedia.com

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Ok the first one looks good, but the banner is way to tall. Also the flash thing should only go like once then show all the words together i think.

The second one has a few issues, First is all the flash words comming in so fast. You have these things repeating at a high rate, once again i suggest it stop after the frirst run around and show all the words at once. There shouldnt be a splash page and a pop up page and another pop up telling you about something that was a little to quick to read again. Lose that small pop up for sure. You shouldnt have that tittle page its very annoying having the site pop up. I suggest you just have it in the main window or something, without a splash screen because those are just an obsticle to get to the site. Other than that good job looks good.

Welcome to the forums
    Jason Anderson
    Grommet Designs
    Web / Graphic Design

Member #
    first one:
    - slice and dice. You need to cut up your images and template so it loads faster.
    - add a footer
    - nice color scheme

second one:
    - again, slice and dice, its very important.
    - please remove those flash animations. Or atleast dont loop them. They are so annoying..

overall. not a bad job

Member #
    I agree w/ Grommet. For the first one, the banner is too tall and the animation is annoying. Also, it took a while to load on dialup. (vacation for the week=dialup ) The color scheme is cool though.

For the second one, my popup killer killed it at first, so I didn't know what it was. You may want to put a "relaunch site" link on your splash page.

The sound is cool, but shouldnt loop. Same goes for the animations. Also, the content box is way too small, IMO. The image is the main focus of the site, when it should just be one element.

Great work overall, these are just some minor issues I see.

Remove Ads