Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi all,
    I have just completed my website, could you help me to review it?
    It's domain is http://gsmarttech.com.
    I hope that you will spend a little time for me.
    Thank you very much!

Member #
    Liked
    181 times
    Home - some of the text on the bottom in the boxes is too long so it goes to then next line making it look bad and unprofessional. The G in your logo doesn't fit with the theme. Its a totally different color. The mouse picture on the bottom look inappropriate. Well at least to my 21 century young eyes xD.

Products-Services - On the products services page you should make the social icons have some color on hover. The boxes on the bottom are messed up like on the home page. You have some messy code that shows up on the screen. In your paragraphs in the boxes it has some code showing up as part of the paragraph.

Portfolio - Like on the previous page make the social icons light up on hover. On the portfolio thumbnails align the picturesproperly and give the box some kind of catchy hover effect.

News - Improve social icons like other pages. Take away that blue text at the bottom. It doesn't match your color scheme.

Career - Improve social icons like other pages. Other then that it looks good.

Contact - Improve social icons like other pages. Change the blue text it look out of place. The green boxes for your contacts don't fit in with the color scheme you set. The green looks totally out of place. The blue box around the whole content section doesn't look too good. Get rid of it or change the color.

EDIT: Make the links at the top : home, contacts, etc a darker color, larger or both. They are a bit hard to see.

Good luck to you with your website.
    Artificial intelligence is nothing compared to natural stupidity -Someone

Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks.
    But of course, if you dig deeper, itís really how it works.
    -Steve Jobs

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Yurlov, post: 223807
    Home - some of the text on the bottom in the boxes is too long so it goes to then next line making it look bad and unprofessional. The G in your logo doesn't fit with the theme. Its a totally different color. The mouse picture on the bottom look inappropriate. Well at least to my 21 century young eyes xD.

Products-Services - On the products services page you should make the social icons have some color on hover. The boxes on the bottom are messed up like on the home page. You have some messy code that shows up on the screen. In your paragraphs in the boxes it has some code showing up as part of the paragraph.

Portfolio - Like on the previous page make the social icons light up on hover. On the portfolio thumbnails align the picturesproperly and give the box some kind of catchy hover effect.

News - Improve social icons like other pages. Take away that blue text at the bottom. It doesn't match your color scheme.

Career - Improve social icons like other pages. Other then that it looks good.

Contact - Improve social icons like other pages. Change the blue text it look out of place. The green boxes for your contacts don't fit in with the color scheme you set. The green looks totally out of place. The blue box around the whole content section doesn't look too good. Get rid of it or change the color.

EDIT: Make the links at the top : home, contacts, etc a darker color, larger or both. They are a bit hard to see.

Good luck to you with your website.
    Thanks for your very detail comments!
    I will repair my site follow your idea

Member #
    superb !!! good colour combination and cool design ....

Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    I think the site is very appealing, it loads fast, and I didn't find any broken links. The only thing I would reconsider is the wording on some of the pages. Take this for example:

"With a team of classic graphic design professionals, solution experts, professional programmers and careful testing team, our website design products are really quality"

When I read this, I had to wonder what a "classic graphic design professional" is. And where it states that "our web design products are really quality" you might want to reword that to something like "Our web design products are designed with high quality standards." When I'm writing content for my websites, typically I like to use Microsoft Word because for the most part it will catch statements where the grammar is questionable. Awesome site though, I even clicked on the Career page but seeing as how I live in the U.S. I don't think it's realistic to consider GSmartTech as a company I could work for. Very nice work here.

Remove Ads