Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    5.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and was wondering if you could spare some time to have a look at our new website and let us know what you think. We will take all comments into consideration and would love it if you would share your feelings about this website.

[Edit: I see that you are a new member, and may not know how these forums work. The place to put your URL is in the space provided when you create the thread, and only one URL per thread should be entered. URLs in your signature are not permitted until after you have 25 posts - can you remedy this please?

May I also suggest that, as a new member, you should read the rules , in order to avoid such issues in the future.
    Thanks,
    AlpohaMare.]

Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    I really like the design. It is creative, colorful, professional, and original. There is nothing you could do to make it better.
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 51, 102)]Student Web Designer[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(0, 51, 102)]If you thought something I said was helpful. LIKE IT![/COLOR]

Remove Ads