Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CT Computer

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Here is a web site and a logo I made for my client..
    Maybe it will take a while to load homepage because of widgets...
    Here is the link to the site
    http://observe-studio.info/ctcomp/
    And here is logo
    I didn't watermark it because I think its totally uneccesery to do on this forum(members are honest)
    Owner of Visual Studio

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I dig the logo.

Doesn't really fit with the website, though. The website is a bit too simplistic for that logo. I also don't like the usage of Times New Roman. Use...well, anything other than TNR. That was always one of the ugliest fonts in existence.

Your big issue, though, is that you need a proofreader. It looks like there are several lists that don't actually have list formatting on them.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Overlord,

This is a promising start - I like the cleanliness of the design and the overall layout is easy to understand. I also like your logo (although I would like to see it more placed somewhere more prominent than on your footer).

When resizing my browser window the body and footer sections went right to the left edge where the header has a padding section so I'd recommend uniformity in that aspect.

I'd be inclined to have only 2 columns in the body section allowing the body content greater space. In my opinion it looks too narrow and and is making the page unduly long.

I would also change the page title to something shorter and more browser tab friendly, especially considering the current page title is repeated on you page header.

Personally I'd include some padding at the bottom of your body section so it doesn't go quite as close to your footer, something like 10-20px should do it.

I think it would also look nice with some subtle hover effects on your menu buttons (& a font change as suggested by TheGAME1264).

That's all for now - please post again once you have some working links!

Regards,

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I don't see nothing wrong with the font, it looks fine to me.
    Owner of Visual Studio

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Obviously it's a matter of personal preference, I just feel that Times New Roman looks dated but I can't speak for everyone.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I am also seeing problem in its structure also. Its not loading properly in firefox.The black background of the top banner is not loading and a word "Lets" displays out side the right border of the page near menu bar. This is to be corrected.
    Free website templates | Free mobile templates | Free joomla templates
    Webmasters & web designer can download web templates and use them in their own sites and for their customers.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Quote Originally Posted by eif media, post: 226583
    Obviously it's a matter of personal preference, I just feel that Times New Roman looks dated but I can't speak for everyone.
    You can speak for me if you want on this issue. I give you permission to say to anyone that uses TNR that it's outdated and more lame than a Katy Perry interview, and to attribute my name to this statement.
    AlphaMare likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I haven't hear with the client for a week now, so I won't be fixing anything until he replies on my email
    Owner of Visual Studio

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Best approach. No point in doing stuff twice.

Mind you, not hearing from your client for a week is never a good thing. Might want to follow up in the event that he didn't know you contacted him the first time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    It's very simple. I don't like the part at the top. Love the logo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads