Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please review my site thanks! Criticism appreciated. Its still under construction though, i am busy with the portfolio page at the moment, just don't find the time, but trying to make some . Also drop me an email anytime if you have coding problems, i will be happy to make some time to help out

Please go click on the Facebook like on the website if you like it, will really appreciate it. Thanks

Look forward to hearing the feedback, lot of work went into this site. Its also 100% W3C compliant (the CSS might no validate as W3C cannot validate CSS3 with CSS2. There is HTML5 and CSS3 in there.

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    Love the crayon theme, but it's very hard to read the script text. I suggest making it bigger.
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign

You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by George Dolidze, post: 226884
    Love the crayon theme, but it's very hard to read the script text. I suggest making it bigger.
    Could you please send me a screenshot of how you see the text. Because on my screen in all browsers the text looks clear and readable. But 2 other ppl have made the same comment you just made, i would appreciate it thanks

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KrypticStudios, post: 226885
    Could you please send me a screenshot of how you see the text. Because on my screen in all browsers the text looks clear and readable. But 2 other ppl have made the same comment you just made, i would appreciate it thanks
    Sure! It's not too bad - it's just a bit of a strain. But you want to make it as accessible as possible.
    Attachment 2453
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Ye, going to have to give that one more thought. The font took on many forms before i decided to use that one. Going to have to do something though. Thanks for the feedback.

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KrypticStudios, post: 226888
    Ye, going to have to give that one more thought. The font took on many forms before i decided to use that one. Going to have to do something though. Thanks for the feedback.
    It's good, just increase the size

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    LOVE the crayon! It gives a very cool feel to the whole site, childlike creativity yet still professional.All the animation gives a nice touch too.

Only thing that stands out to me is the "kryptic labs brewing since 07" image top left. It kinda looks a little lost hanging there. I get that the little dude is holding it up but it looks kinda the same as the back ground sky.

Member #
    Mhh, I am not sure. I would have to see your screen. I have a very high rez HD screen so its looks very clear and bright on my screen. Could you send me a screenshot please

Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    Very interesting looking website. Very original in some ways. It's a little too childish for me. Yes it does show your creativity and your uniqueness , but honestly if I was a client looking for design services I wouldn't take you seriously. It doesn't give me the sense of trust of a web service i'll spend money on. that's just my opinion. Its perfect as a childcare website though.

Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    I think the creativity is great, the font was a bit of a strain, maybe make it a bit darker to contrast with the background? I agree a bit with MYIW, but I think it shows you would be able to design in other directions, which can't be bad right?

The one thing I did notice was it took a minute for rollovers to function correctly, or load. Very minor thing, other then that I like it. :bounce:

Remove Ads