Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello, here are some mockups (these are really "alfa" versions), they are the first versions directed exported as JPG from Illustrator/Photoshop:

This is the home: http://www.ventanazul.net/proyectos/...cetos/home.jpg

Here are two internal pages (they are not complete yet but you can get an idea of nav bar and header photo):

Internal 1: http://www.ventanazul.net/proyectos/...s/interna1.jpg

Internal 2: http://www.ventanazul.net/proyectos/...s/interna2.jpg

Both of these internal pages have a dotted border around, this won't be at the final version it's only there because i use them as guiding lines inside Illustrator.

Please comment on the distribution of nav bar, general layout, photographs, etc.

We are a web agency with global customers and want to express in our site these concepts: modernism, dynamic young people, honesty, technology, global, clean, thinking people.

My goal is to do this site with tableless CSS layout and also show in an easy and direct way the services we offer to our customers.

What do you think about the photos i am using?, do you see ok putting my logo on the photo?, what about navigation structure?.

Please give me your thoughs.

Regards!

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    They're all very nice. For the internal ones, why not focus on the name a bit more? I mean, "ventana azul" is "blue window", and an intranet is a "portal", which is a "window" of sorts... so the whole intranet could be a big "blue portal", no?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    it's a nice design. i don't understand the reason behind the blur on the left hand side of the homepage header though. The design is nice, but I'd rather comment more when the content is in place, and we can see how the site works.

Member #
    they are great designs, and even though the picture at the top of each page is quite big - I think that they look pretty cool overall - a 5 from me
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Thanks guys, about the blur, you are right, other people noticed and me too after thinking a bit about it. I won't use the blur on the next round of mockups.

Any other comments?.

I will be launching second round of mockups in a couple of days and will let you know here but first i need some more opinions about the current ones.

Regards!

Remove Ads