Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please feel free to let me know what you think. My company and I would greatly appreciate any constructive feedback.

Thanks,
    -Sean

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    -The Start Here thing on the front page just points to the front page? Huh?
    -Your hosting is REALLY EXPENSIVE! WTF?
    Good otherwise

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    I've briefly checked out the site, and I must say one of the features that would sell me on using the services is the fact that there are real people on the first page - no shiny, plastic stock photos! Nice colours, and I like the fact that you have bios for most of the support team - and 3 out of 5 of the developers/designers are women!

That said, I'm disappointed that none of the developers/designers have clickable bio's like the rest of the support team do. Also, I can't seem to find any prices on the site except for the hosting, which I do find quite expensive.

And a question - what if someone wanted to host with you (price aside) and wanted to just set up a static site, not needing the OS or a database, just some PHP and javascript for forms, etc. Do you accept clients like that, or are you strictly for clients who need someone to design and set up the site for them and will be using the BannerOS and your other services?
    Sean Bernett likes this.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    its pretty cool man.

I would rate your site 8/10. its very original including the blueprints page.

Only thing i think u should do is design your logo or at least a banner with "bannerview.com" in it.

Also if you can add some testimonials on the portfolio page (left side bar)

very impressed otherwise.

Cheers,

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I appreciate all the feedback!

From what I can tell, the common theme is "WOW, hosting is expensive!" This is because we only offer business-class hosting. Business class hosting has certain features that cheaper hosting services do not include. These features include no limit to emails sent per day, unlimited simultaneous connections to the server per hosting plan, and greater use and access to the processing power of the server. We do this by limiting the amount of hosting plans per server we have at our facility. This means there are far fewer client plans splitting the server's resources. Instead of using the majority of the server's capacity on the amount of hosting plans and limiting the amount of users per hosting plan, we limit the amount of hosting plans per server which allows for a FAR larger amount of quality connections to the server. This also provides the visitors with a smoother experience when viewing a website that receives high amount of traffic. (depending on a visitor's internet connection of course) We also have real people answering phones. We virtually NEVER miss calls within operating hours. (9am-5pm, Monday-Friday) You most defiantly get what you pay for

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMare, post: 231301
    I've briefly checked out the site, and I must say one of the features that would sell me on using the services is the fact that there are real people on the first page - no shiny, plastic stock photos! Nice colours, and I like the fact that you have bios for most of the support team - and 3 out of 5 of the developers/designers are women!

That said, I'm disappointed that none of the developers/designers have clickable bio's like the rest of the support team do. Also, I can't seem to find any prices on the site except for the hosting, which I do find quite expensive.

And a question - what if someone wanted to host with you (price aside) and wanted to just set up a static site, not needing the OS or a database, just some PHP and javascript for forms, etc. Do you accept clients like that, or are you strictly for clients who need someone to design and set up the site for them and will be using the BannerOS and your other services?
    We do only host websites that are on our BannerOS platform. If you are a customer with BannerOS, you could do just what you are describing. We also welcome clients to have their website built elsewhere and we then convert the website to out BannerOS platform.

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    I'm new to the website design game but I'll give you my feedback.

Offerings page: First paragraph has grammar problems. Commas have spaces before them as well as the period at the end of a sentence. Also, the very first two sentences speak in present then past tense. Similar problems like this in other paragraphs on this page.

WhyBV: "Read More" button in the middle of the page is too close to the text above.

Portfolio page: text is too close to the images to the left.

I only really looked at the main pages. I'm kind of a stickler for spelling and grammar so it's the first thing I look at even though I'm not perfect at it either! This is just my humble opinion!

Other than that, it's a nice looking site! I like the design, layout and colors you've chosen.
    Sean Bernett likes this.

Remove Ads