Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

its been a long time, i haven't changed the design for my site. As it is an web designing agency can anyone help me in suggesting some ideas.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    The design is already good and it loaded fast just keep this one up just add a little bit of background image and your done ... great job with this one
    Your cool Web Design and Web Development resources

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    First off, try to avoid using Flash
    It looks a bit old fashioned, try cleaning up the layout a bit, there are huge chunks of text strewn everywhere

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    I'm looking at it on an iPhone and there's a great big honkin white space... At least if you're gonna use flash, put a fall back image or something there when the visitor doesn't have flash ...

Kinda simple looking for a "design company"... Your front page should highlight your skills.. And encourage people to look for more... Not just a list of links... Web design is a "visual" skill... Personally think you should use "visual" images as the way to lead people around the site...

Member #
    Hi there,

I like the site but being really pedantic, my suggestions would be:

Need graphics that are more colourful and, if posible, larger.

To say you are "One of its kind solutions provider" is probably a little off-putting to many people if they believe, as I do, that many companies offer the comprehensive range of services that you do.

If might be worthwhile paying a native English speaker to spend a couple of hours on the copy so that English companies are not put off by mistakes. For instance, in the following paragraph:

Our creative team of Graphic Designing is devoted for designing unique and interactive graphics. We design websites meticulously; making its navigation unproblematic for the visitor. We understand all the protocols and rules of the web marketing and thus focus on spawning an error free design.

"is devoted for designing" should be "is devoted to designing". If you are talking about websites (plural) as in "we design websites meticulously;" then you need to continue with "making their navigation..." and not "Making its navigation...". "...rules of the web marketing" should be "rules of web marketing".

I know that these sound like insignificant points but I honestly believe that they can make all the difference between getting a new customer and losing him/her at the first visit.

Hope that helps,

Colin

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    My first suggestion would be to get rid of the tables for layout, and get the styling off the page and into an external CSS file. That will make any changes SO-O-o-o-o much easier in the future.
    shovenose likes this.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin King, post: 231860
    Hi there,

I like the site but being really pedantic, my suggestions would be:

Need graphics that are more colourful and, if posible, larger.

To say you are "One of its kind solutions provider" is probably a little off-putting to many people if they believe, as I do, that many companies offer the comprehensive range of services that you do.

If might be worthwhile paying a native English speaker to spend a couple of hours on the copy so that English companies are not put off by mistakes. For instance, in the following paragraph:

Our creative team of Graphic Designing is devoted for designing unique and interactive graphics. We design websites meticulously; making its navigation unproblematic for the visitor. We understand all the protocols and rules of the web marketing and thus focus on spawning an error free design.

"is devoted for designing" should be "is devoted to designing". If you are talking about websites (plural) as in "we design websites meticulously;" then you need to continue with "making their navigation..." and not "Making its navigation...". "...rules of the web marketing" should be "rules of web marketing".

I know that these sound like insignificant points but I honestly believe that they can make all the difference between getting a new customer and losing him/her at the first visit.

Hope that helps,

Colin
    I agree! At least they didn't use Google Translate like some sites

Remove Ads