Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Basically I want your opinion of one of my older sites (not that old, few months).

www.ChallengesInc.com

The layout was made largley to match thier stationary. Pretty cut and dry layout. Note that the site layout and theme was made my me, the content was done my the owner in FrontPage. Anyway, let me know how I did. Never concidered myself to be great at design, though I am getting better (you should have seen some of the WSYWIG looking crap I used to do) but I guess thats why I'm here.

Anyway, all feedback is good feedback so let me know what you think.

Member #
    With a little more work I think it could be a cool site. Nice color use and a different menu that I thought was sweet too. I think the site is let down by the use of larger sized fonts and the scrollbars that I ended up with while veiwing at 1024 were a pain too.

Member #
    man get rid of italic text it is so hard to read.

Member #
    Well the navigation itself has two different fonts and to top that some buttons are in all caps and others are not...
    regards,
    robc

Member #
    The text was done by the owner. I had a stylesheet made but either he couldn't get it to work or didn't want to use it. All the internal pages were acctually done in FrontPage. I would have done them for him but he liked the idea of being able to update it himself. Apart from the text and stuff, is the layout (ie: every frame but the main one, and the color scheme) good? This was kinda non-standard for me as I generally avoid frames and I'm not sure whether it's good or not (from the votes i'm guessing not )

Thanks for the input, whish I still had the version I sent him to show you.

Remove Ads