Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Review my site! is a link broken? should i add of take away or move something?

Thanks in advance for reviewing

(I Know the link to the Troop 3 blog is not working. i amgoing to contact godaddy(my hosting company) to try and get that fixed)

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    First thing you need to do is remove the music on the main page. People HATE that and will instantly cause them to click back on the browser. I just did it just a minute ago.

You need to organise your color scheme a bit more effectively you can find color pallets here www.colourlovers.com
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    OMG I agree... the music is annoying. If you're attached to it, turn it off by default but give people a button to turn it on.

Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    A few pointers about designing web pages:

Text on white background is preferred, does not matter what shade of white it is preferred. check all major websites for this. Your main background can remain the same, but the container that holds your text (content should be white for usability purposes).

You can get away with the dark background also as long as your text is any shade of white. Some find this easier to read since your text (content) is what really sticks out.

In any event it feels weird giving out this sort of advice, which I tend not to do any more. Do a little research on usability and it will broaden your views. look up Steve Krug.
    I have gotten into the habit of not judging other designers/developers work, but this is my Microsoft Meandering time so I'm MEANDERING...

Oh, almost forgot: spammers are gender-less parasites...

Remove Ads