Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    5.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

This time I've concentrated more on the content.
    Greetings for all Brood War fans http://marioiliev.com/en/404-error-page ;d

Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    This is very nice, clean. Did you design the theme? It looks custom fitted for site.
    I have gotten into the habit of not judging other designers/developers work, but this is my Microsoft Meandering time so I'm MEANDERING...

Oh, almost forgot: spammers are gender-less parasites...

Member #
    Yes I design it. Thanks for the comment.

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    It's a very nice layout. All your scripts and transitions are very smooth. I usually hate pages with too much scripts, but yours didn't slow my computer down at all (I have about 512mb ram).

Btw, what did you make your blog with? I want to include a blog into my website too, and I'm looking at different methods, besides Wordpress.

-RON

Member #
    First, thank you for the nice comment.
    About the blog. I'm using Joomla! It has an in build system for showing articles in blog layout. The only extension I add was for the comments (JComments component). Oh actually I added some additional features like the Download attachments and custom jQuery gallery script. But overall, Joomla does the trick. Cheers!

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    I like the 404 design
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Great looking website, I really like the pull down script you are using, would you be able to tell me what it is?

There are only 2 things that I dont like about the site, it is the time it took to load up, took about 10 - 15 seconds (In Australia) also the English translation key did not stand out to me, until I had to start looking for it, maybe the use of flags instead.

As the page first o loaded in Russian, is this going to be your target audience? or will you assess by Google analytics that English speaking people will use the site more and default it back to english?
    IQ Catch Intelligent Dating for Smart People www.iqcatch.com

Remove Ads