Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    5.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

It's a colorful website, created with Enerwings software. Please share your feedback and comments. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Hi Henry,

The design of your website is totally awesome! I like the fruity colors and it's mouthwatering to look at. My suggestion is that please make the fonts of your texts in the navigation bar a little bigger so that it can be read. And I think, you should also change the font of your text contents. But the overall look and feel of your website is really good!:wavespin:
    Zboost likes this.
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Member #
    Thank you for your review! I also agree with make the size font a little bigger for the nav bar. I will do the changes when I finish other projects. Thanks again!

Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Definitely agree with the font changes, very hard to read.

Member #
    Yes this one is nice. Great colors, layout. Better than the muffin site.

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Thank you for your review! I also agree with make the size font a little bigger for the nav bar. I will do the changes when I finish other projects. Thanks again!
    No problem. Glad I could help! Cheers:dance:
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Remove Ads