Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey I am new here and I want to present my website now. I am at the beginning now and maybe search some talented webdesigner and developer (also blog writer/authors) who want to join the KL-Webmedia community. We want to share freebies and webdesign knowledge. But we are also offering a freelance webdesign service. So the idea is to work in a team on modern and high quality webdesign templates to sale on the page. At the same moment we share free webdesign stuff for newbies....

Thatīs the idea and you see the homepage now. What are you thinking? What could I improve here and what would you do better?

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Since your supposedly a web design service...

Why does your site NOT validate ?

Not even gonna comment on the site or the concept... But how can people in the industry take you seriously of your site wont pass basic validation.

Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Purchased from Themeforest...

Not sure what you want to be reviewed...
    I have gotten into the habit of not judging other designers/developers work, but this is my Microsoft Meandering time so I'm MEANDERING...

Oh, almost forgot: spammers are gender-less parasites...

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Good luck to your endeavor. I like the design of your website. Clean and simple and not boring. I guess it's still in the process of development right? coz some features are not yet functional. I gave you high ratings for this one
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    You need a unique design, thats a theme forest theme so it screams out that your not really a bespoke company.

Remove Ads