Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I started working on this site a while ago, but I finally have some substantial content on it. The gallery may load slow, so I'm looking for ways to enhance that page, and the contact page has no way to submit anything yet. Those are the only two things I'm worried about before making this website "officially done".

The clients are, well, myself and my dad. We own a screen printing business, and we're looking to have a resourceful website where could-be-clients can find what they want to find. I know a pricing page and form is in order, so don't worry about the lack of that.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Good start. Loads slow. I left the gallery the first time because it took so long. But thought id go back. I'd its a good start. Got some code errors on you navigation in the gallery page. also i'd widen the images and main content all the way to 960px wide. It opens up pretty small for most screens these days. Same on gallery page. I'd make the images 960px wide as well. You want to show off that your a graphic artist and so want your images to pop and stand out as well.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Jolls, post: 235320
    Good start. Loads slow. I left the gallery the first time because it took so long. But thought id go back. I'd its a good start. Got some code errors on you navigation in the gallery page. also i'd widen the images and main content all the way to 960px wide. It opens up pretty small for most screens these days. Same on gallery page. I'd make the images 960px wide as well. You want to show off that your a graphic artist and so want your images to pop and stand out as well.
    Fixed the code errors (just switched to a new form of tracking what page is loaded, never did so on the gallery page). As for speed, I don't know how to increase that other than to lower the JPG quality. I'm definitely going to look into widening the page, though, now. Thanks

Remove Ads