Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I write review articles on consumer electronics. Please rate so I know how to improve my site

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I can sum up my review in a word: "why?"

Why do we need another consumer electronics review blog?
    Why do we need another generic review site that really doesn't say much of anything?
    Why should I look at your blog over the 10,000,000 others out there?

You need a unique purpose. Then you'll get much further.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264, post: 236778
    I can sum up my review in a word: "why?"

Why do we need another consumer electronics review blog?
    Why do we need another generic review site that really doesn't say much of anything?
    Why should I look at your blog over the 10,000,000 others out there?

You need a unique purpose. Then you'll get much further.
    What do you suggest?

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Make something original. Either come up with an original take on your site idea as it stands now (not likely to happen just because it's so oversaturated) or do something else.

I can't really help you as far as a suggestion because that answer ultimately has to come from you.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    The Game has a good point. I personally already go to cnet.com if I need to see reviews (staff and users).

In terms of your page, I don't like how it's laid out. First of all, no category or sorting method? If this is just going to be just a blog about anything, that's fine. But if you want to make a site that people would want to see for other than the 1 review they linked into from Google, some sort of navigation is needed.

-R

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    layout is pretty bad and not-user friendly design. And I seriously can't understand what's they're trying to imply in their 'About Us' page
    Eric Pizzolo likes this.
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Web Outsourcing Gateway, post: 236823
    layout is pretty bad and not-user friendly design. And I seriously can't understand what's they're trying to imply in their 'About Us' page
    agree, the about page is not describing what the website actually is.. looking from the homepage it's a gist of different things.. highly unorganized, everything is kind of clustered together..
    Design inspiration is all around
    you just have to open your eyes.
    www.pizzolo.me
    New Jersey Website Design - Eric@Pizzolo.me

Member #
    Your site looks ok but its got too much on the main page it looks un tidy i would maybe look at a re edit of the main page.

your site is good i found it a very good read.

regards,
    michael

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    The site is good but I agree with theGame post .. you need to have a different kind of theme for the site.
    Your cool Web Design and Web Development resources

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Yeah your site is just like all other review site but I don't think that is so bad. I think you need to improve your content and have a unique way to project your content. I think the real question is:

Why is you content better then the other sites out there? you need passion, expertise something that gives you the edge on the others, you need to find that.
    I run a local SEO & Web Designer. Business Web Designs

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads