Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.5 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.5 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.5 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.5 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey guys!

I'm busy redoing my site...Feedback would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
    Christopher.

Member #
    Your page takes a bit too load, I analyzed it with Page Speed on Firebug, says your resizing large images to be small, and your regular images are 50-70kb on average as well. Estimated you could save atleast a meg while loading if the images were optimized with lossless compression.

Other than that, your scroll seems a little fast and gets annoying after a couple minutes of looking at it.

When I hover over your Recent Work images, an opaque white box shows up in the upper left corner, not sure why.

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    Chris B,

I feel really uncomfortable reading your front page because of your odd use of punctuation.

Other than that, it looks okay. Nothing bad, but nothing outstanding. However, IMO, if your slogan is "excellence is the result of greatness", you'd better have a revolutionary website.

-R

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    Your side scrolling Header makes me nauseous, I think a fade would be more gentler on the eyes and make the font a little bit smaller (same with your footer font). The menu feels like it is floating and out of place at it's current location; maybe that would change if you added more buttons. I do like your Contact form functionality.

I know it is still a work in progress, so keep at it, you are on the right track, just need to fine tune it here and there. Looking forward to seeing the final site.

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    a little too bright and in my browser at 100% zoom the entire main page gets cut off :-/
    Hey you! Go make something!

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    I don't if I'm the only who experienced this problem, but your website is not loading
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    It still loads.... It's just you lol..

Remove Ads