Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi,

I'm finishing my company's website and I wanted to see if there's anything I could improve.
    Also, the website is responsive design, so if you can check from your mobile devices, that would also be great.

Tks!

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    Designium,

I didn't read anything at all, just played with the responsiveness. Nice! I've never spent time researching responsive design. Does it increase design time by a lot?

Couple things:

1. Please add back cursorointer for links. It's a basic indicator shouldn't be removed.
    2. The G+/Pin It/Tweet/FB Like are not aligned AT ALL horizontally. I know it's hard to align those weird modules they have, but it needs to be done.
    3. I +1'd it and the window that popped up intersected with the Youtube video embed.

-R

Member #
    Thanks a lot for the feedback!

The design time increases a lot because you have to check if it works with all the devices.

Also, for mobile, I need to pay attention to all different types of screen resolutions - Android platform is a bit of a hassle with all different types of screens and models.

From the design principals, I try to be as simple as possible so I can predict expected user experience across all devices.

I will align the social plugins.

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Designium, post: 237139
    Thanks a lot for the feedback!

The design time increases a lot because you have to check if it works with all the devices.

Also, for mobile, I need to pay attention to all different types of screen resolutions - Android platform is a bit of a hassle with all different types of screens and models.

From the design principals, I try to be as simple as possible so I can predict expected user experience across all devices.

I will align the social plugins.
    That's really interesting. I will definitely bookmark your site as reference for when I do responsive design in the future.

One more thing: the page headers are hard to read. The CONTACT US header is particularly bad. I suggest using text-shadow: 0 0 2px #000 or using an opaque pixel for the h1 background.

Finally, I just watched the video about the technology being used in South Korea. Great stuff. It's amazing the type of technology they come out with over there. I feel so backward living in Hawaii.

-R

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    congrats it's working on mobile platforms.
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    the:
    https://mibelo.com/mibelo_for_retailers_sellers.html
    page is not working properly. the positioning is off.
    other than that it looks great :-)
    Hey you! Go make something!

Member #
    Liked
    39 times
    Very nice use of Twitter Bootstrap.

Remove Ads