Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi guys,

I'm entering the closing stages on designing a new home page for one of my websites, and I'd like to get some of your comments to ascertain whether I'm on the right track or wasting my time. A couple of the images still have stock watermarks, some of the text needs refinement, and the code hasn't been cleaned up yet, but please let me know if it's looking OK and what I may be able to do to make it better.

Thanks very much in advance!!

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone, post: 237280
    Hi guys,

I'm entering the closing stages on designing a new home page for one of my websites, and I'd like to get some of your comments to ascertain whether I'm on the right track or wasting my time. A couple of the images still have stock watermarks, some of the text needs refinement, and the code hasn't been cleaned up yet, but please let me know if it's looking OK and what I may be able to do to make it better.

Thanks very much in advance!!
    Personally I dont really like it. It looks too lineal in my opinion. It might be a good idea to go to somewhere like TemplateMonster to get ideas (Don't copy exact designs though)

Also it would be a good idea to put your CSS in a separate style sheet instead of in the html.

-m3
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by m3n0tu18, post: 237284
    Personally I dont really like it. It looks too lineal in my opinion. It might be a good idea to go to somewhere like TemplateMonster to get ideas (Don't copy exact designs though)

Also it would be a good idea to put your CSS in a separate style sheet instead of in the html.

-m3
    Cheers mate. That's what I feared I would read. I clearly don't have a very good eye for design. I'm looking for something that puts an emphasis on signing up, hence the large Sign Up button, but also allows sufficient potential for explanation of the product and its various features. Do you have any links or suggestions for designs tailored to those specifications?

The CSS, etc. I'm not worried about. I was planning on doing that once I'd finalised a design.

Thanks for your input!!

Remove Ads