Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi all

I've just launched a side project to my design work which is selling web apps/software. The first one I'm launching is call MyMatch and is a software solution for creating dating site.

As it's mainly aimed at web designer & developers who might be looking for a dating site solution for their clients I though i'd try and get some feedback from you lovely people.

It's not a white label solution where we host it and your input is limited. With our solution any sites you create are 100% yours, you get the full source code and can edit it to fit your own purpose.

If people wouldn't mind having a look and maybe suggesting new feature ideas or other improvements we could make it would be much appreciated. I might even through a free copy your way for really helpful people.

Many thanks
    Andy

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Well, definitely NOT iPhone friendly...

Lots of scrolling right to left... And because Of the banner refreshes... Never could even completely read any of te descriptions on the front page... Kept changing before I could read and slide... Read and slide...

Nice looking colors and such that I could see... But gave up trying to look at it.

Remove Ads