Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    265 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

So we decided to create a wedding website seeming as we are both technologically integrated.

Please could you review on the looks of the site (and any spelling, grammar mistakes [GAME?? :P])

I have to add a different script style font for the headers and menu's - I will sort that over the next few days.

The site also works on the Iphone, 3gs and the Android HTC one s. Please could you check to make sure it works on other phones (screenshots if possible errors)

It is also using media queries and changes for 1024x768 screen resolutions (lowest I will go, who else uses 800x600 nowadays) and goes up to as large as 1600x900. Again any issues with layout please screenshot so I can improve it

Thanks Guys, We look forward to hearing from you

-M3 (AKA Marc)
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    What are you looking at me for? :P

Seriously, if there's one industry I won't touch any more with a 10-foot pole, it's the wedding industry. I've dealt with three sites related to it for three different people, and the last two I couldn't even get finished because the people I was dealing with turned out to ... what's a nice way to put this? ... have Corvette tastes, a Bonneville budget, and a Chevette level of business intelligence. I will never, EVER touch that industry again.

CapitalIze your Is. You use "i" far too often (far too often = at least once in Cherry's bio). There are other issues (e.g. "im") that a simple pass through Word will solve, so rather than list them all that's what I'm going to suggest you do.

The whole layout went wonky when I posted a comment The logo ended up under the footer and the comments were right under the logo in a narrow column.

Looks nice and purdy, though.
    m3n0tu18 likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    265 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264, post: 238082
    What are you looking at me for?

Seriously, if there's one industry I won't touch any more with a 10-foot pole, it's the wedding industry. I've dealt with three sites related to it for three different people, and the last two I couldn't even get finished because the people I was dealing with turned out to ... what's a nice way to put this? ... have Corvette tastes, a Bonneville budget, and a Chevette level of business intelligence. I will never, EVER touch that industry again.

CapitalIze your Is. You use "i" far too often (far too often = at least once in Cherry's bio). There are other issues (e.g. "im") that a simple pass through Word will solve, so rather than list them all that's what I'm going to suggest you do.

The whole layout went wonky when I posted a comment The logo ended up under the footer and the comments were right under the logo in a narrow column.

Looks nice and purdy, though.
    Thanks for your suggestions mate, I will have a look at CJ's side and correct those issues.

That's odd... I just posted as well. the footer isn't snapping to the bottom after post, but it didn't go into one column. Which browser and screen res do you run at? So I can replicate it if possible.
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Chrome, 1920 x 1080.
    m3n0tu18 likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    Menotu,

Looks so-so. Would like less words and more pictures. From my experience, RSVP letters are short like "We're getting married. You're invited. May 9th. Time to get crunk."

And the "his story" "her story" gives me e-claustrophobia: no padding, line-height, and it's all this reading stuffed in a tiny box.

Oh, and congrats.

-R

Remove Ads