Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello Folks

I just create new website

[EDIT: Link removed by TheGAME1264. It's already in the review section...that's all it needs. Thanks.]

it is online paid pop quiz website,
    it is totally new and just got traffic only 3 today LOL
    and i want your review about this site,
    i create clean and minimalist design,
    basically this site is for charity purpose.
    and about the payment, Yes!!! i will pay the highest score every week
    the weekly member who get highest points will be paid by me.. directly to your paypal account, if you want to try it please do. I will be so proud if get new member

Thank you and have a nice day

regards

faisal

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Okay...tried it out just because it needed to be reviewed.

Here's my problem with it...it's been done. Before. A lot. And yours offers nothing original or new to the table. I registered, answered a question, and that was it. Don't really see what the whole point of it was.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Thank you, TheGAME1264
    and your answer is right, take a look at here

http://payperpoint.com/highest-point/

it is working very simple, you login answer, and wait.. if you fast enough to give us right answer
    you will get point, collect all point and until weekend, if you can collect highest point, we will give $10 (for now) directly yo your paypal account. and we are serious about the payment

Thank you

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    I like the design of your website, clean and minimal. But I guess you have to work hard on your SEO since you're promising your sponsors that their website will become "more famous" and "a lots of traffic."
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Remove Ads