Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

www.patriotreview.com

thanks!
    tvance:alien:

Member #
    I like the banner, but the homepage seems to have too much information on it. Also, it scrolls at 800x600. At 1280x1024, I see alot of differently formatted information at the same time. Basically I'm not a fan of the 100% width site.

Make a layout first, and then put your content in. The table cell with the green background doesn't fit in with your site at all. You need a color scheme and a pre-planned layout, then put the content in (making the layout with the content in mind of course).

Member #
    Too much scrolling for the homepage, clean look though
    regards,
    robc

Member #
    it looks good.
    Mayby you could fix up some of those graphics though. A few of them are a bit bland..

I would change the font in the nav on the left side.

nice seite

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    LOL @ "Politics for the Conservative Christian".

I'm still looking for a politics site for the Atheist Anarchists, but every time one gets organized, it seems the members all either lose faith in it and leave or hack it and break it down. :-p

Member #
    TRANSIO: Too funny -- :classic: -- organizing for Anarchists (what a concept)

BUNTINE: Suggestion on the FONT? Is it bad to use nonstandard fonts that are gifs? (i know it would be more graphic intense), and please tell me what graphics are Bland, I would love to fix them up.

CBOR: Thanks for the comment. Both sides of the page are SSI's and I think that is where most of the scrolling is caused. I am trying to pattern myself after some other successful news sites that seem to have alot of headlines on their pages. I dont know what to do about that.

SPLUFDADDY: Thanks for the good advice, I knew about the 800 problem but havent taken time to fix it....I cant figure out what it is since I have NO STANDARD sized graphics except a couple little pics that come from other news agencies and I cant believe that that is what is causing the side scroll, so I havent really dealt with it...I AM JUST TRYING TO WILL PEOPLE to change their rez to 1024.
    Thanks for the comment about the Green -- I JUST made that green because I am not getting much feedback and was hoping it would stand out, obviously it did to you, but I will change it back -- do you not think I have a color scheme of blue,maroon, and beige? (I thought I did but what I perceive and others obviously is quite different sometimes eh?)

Guys, you are worth a million bucks! I value and appreciate the time you take to evaluate my site! I think you guys are the cream ala crop! So I will definetely make some of these changes.

tv

Member #
    Glad you appreciate the advice. I could tell you had a color scheme, I just didn't think the green fit in with it. Lose the green and you'd have a color scheme that fits together nicely.

Remove Ads