Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I know the content loads too long and there's no mention that there's still some posts on the way, I'm working on that one. But how does it look on your phone?

Member #
    Liked
    191 times
    Lot of stuffs on that page to comprehend, but I'm not one for a page full of text and graphics.
    Sure some of the others will give it a A+ rating.

Welcome to the community
    Sini-Maaria likes this.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Thanks bleau canon.
    You are not the first with the "page full of stuff" comment. It can be overwhelming.

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    I tried it on my semi-smart phone (Motorola Blur) and it looks good. I think you should link the photos to the article links. When I viewed the site on my PC and my phone they were the first things I tried to click on. I also think you you should center the design, I thought that at first when I looked at it on PC and then when I saw it on the phone I feel it would be better centered.

Cool looking site and nice concept. Great articles and resources. You have all the topics I like, Inspiration, Code, and Design!! I am going to bookmark your site.
    Sini-Maaria likes this.

Member #
    Thanks, I really appreciate your comments. Those are the couple of the things I considered when I started to code. Somehow the logobanner made me to float the site to the left. Maybe I'll think it over again. And I do agree what you said about the image links.

I assume your mother language is English. Does it bother you that the other half is Greek for you? Just curious..

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    Does it bother you that the other half is Greek for you?
    What?? lol.. I don't understand what you mean? I am an American so yes I speak English and I never study any other language in school because I chose to do art instead.

Now that I think about it, are you referring to where the English language derived from? If so then yes the language is really messed up LMAO. I homeschool my children and I explain spelling rules to them that don't apply to the same type of words for some stupid reason lol..

Member #
    I meant Webloyto.com and the articles that are some half English half Finnish. I was wondering if it was irritating to read only the other half.

(Image links added.)

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    Lol, I see, I didn't look over every single article, I browsed them and bookmarked your site so I can come back when I have more time. I like the addition of the linked images! You could even take it one step further and add a css hover which would make them pop even more when someone mouses over them!

Member #
    I was planning on that. It just needs some thinking and designing first.. (How do I siwtch these smilies off? I prefer the old fashion ones.)

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    layout and design are so cool. I tried to view it on my iPhone. It doesn't look bad at all. good job!
    Sini-Maaria likes this.
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads