Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    1.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello there!

I'm in the process of designing a new website for my online portfolio, to show potential employers what I can do and how far I've come from starting. I was told about using forums to get feedback, so here I am!

I'm in the middle of tidying up behind-the-scenes (including changing the JavaScript mouseover events into CSS hover, moving the faded background images to an IE-only stylesheet and implement CSS3, etc) so most of the things you point out there are probably being edited out.

(And I will get a better URL once the draft is complete and I have done some research into a new host).

Thanks guys!

Member #
    Thanks for the feedback, as always!

Quote Originally Posted by shovenose, post: 240897
    It is just a really really really nice site
    about the new feature you added, sometimes it gets stuck at the big size and doesn't get smaller again until I click something else
    Oh, haven't experienced this myself however I have not tested in other browsers (rookie mistake, I know). I'll address this problem right away as it's a feature I would like to keep!

Quote Originally Posted by Fireproofgfx, post: 240899
    I like it a lot better than the original design! With that said though in needs some more graphics showcasing what you can or have done and maybe this will come when you build up a portfolio but it is definitely lacking right now.
    Thanks! Yea I prefer this design too! Graphics-wise, I have nothing in my portfolio that will be beneficial towards me getting a job. An idea I had at work today however is including my previous draft designs to the website? I know it isn't the same thing but the work done there must be like 10000000 times better so it must be worth showing off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads