Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey guys

Please review our website. Its just a landing page at this stage. It is being converted to Wordpress site in the next week. I have to launch early as there is an event happening this weekend.

Constructive answers please If you really like the design please follow us on twitter or like our facebook page, it would mean alot

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    I think it looks pretty good. I like the color scheme and I think it (teal and light gray) works well together. I like the fonts and icons you are using as well. All in all I like the look and feel. Oh and I also love your tag line "freakin awesom websites, by freakin awesome people" followed up by "why do I need a freakin awesome website?" I think that is a great "youthful" tag line, albeit, some corporate people might not find it likable.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    I really really really like it!

But, I have one concern: where do I find more info about a certain service? For example, I wanted to check out your hosting plans. But I could not click on the hosting icon?

Are people supposed to contact you for everything?

Member #
    @FireProofGFK - Thanks for the feedback bro, I agree with you completely on the tagline. I thought about it for hours and hours the last few weeks. I am trying to give the company a "youthful modern up to date appeal". I was to give the feeling that we are great to deal with. I am a vibey person and a very social person i love people, so i thought that tagline would really convey the people we are. So I agree it may not apeal to top level corporate companies, but that being said those type of jobs i usually chase with website mockup PSD type proposals, and in the end its the name you build that gets you the work

@shovenose - The site was only suppose to launch in a month, but there is a big event happening this weekend near where i live (around 10 000 people). So i launched early. I am still developing the services page, its my top priority this weekend. Yes we handle everything even Mobile Development, I have a mobile developer working for me. As for hosting plans its on my list of priorities, but i don't try to profit from that, its just an added service.

Please follow us on twitter @dreamsynk

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Big fan of the site.. its really clean and clear.. The colors you are using work really well together. My only concern besides the icons not being click-able is i feel as if the top of the website is missing something.. maybe a different or bigger version of the one you already got.. Anyways maybe thats just me.. Keep up the work

Remove Ads