Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello!
    Please review the website and provide any feedback.
    I'm aware it's based on a template I did that because it helped take care of the nitty-gritty WHMCS integration part of the whole thing I'm cool with editing the CSS, HTML of the template

There are a few bugs but over all I think it's quite nice.

PS: I'm currently working on getting a professional designer to make the banners/sliders.

Member #
    Liked
    189 times
    I see nothing wrong with the slider you have now. Your colors are pleasing to the eyes and the page is not cluttered. I like the designs.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Thank you for the feedback! I'm very glad you lime it (oops, I meant like it)...
    right now on the home page under the hosting, reseller, vps chart there are 4 boxes. What should I put there instead as I don't really like them. Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    189 times
    You're doing what we call double dipping with your site as most hosting companies do. You have a slider basically telling you the same things the boxes below it do. There's nothing wrong with that if that's what you want. Everyone in this office has looked at your site and have all agreed it looks better than most other hosting sites they have to visit.

We just had a sit down in our office yesterday with a large hosting company wanting a new "user friendly site" built. They've been getting some complaints about how their site looks like most all the other sites now, cluttered, crazy colors and not very professional looking and a theme matching zillions more in the net and difficult to read and navigate.

They've asked for a landing page with a slider such as yours, smaller in height though. Under the slider they want their packages listed. Under each package all they want is what the pricing starts at linked to the package giving all the details. This will stop the double dipping on their home page.
    The want a drop down menu on top of the header. A footer with all their contact details and their packages listed again in word only.

They're freeing up a lot of real estate on their home page, not having to look all over the page trying to find something in particular. Everything is right in front of a visitors eyes not scattered all over the page with a direct link in front of them and on their drop down menu.

Contrary to what some people think, we're hearing this from clients and just regular folks not reading it in the net, a lot of people are getting tired of all the themed and template sites where most everything is slammed onto the home pages. There again though it's a personal thing.

We build what our clients want, not what we want or what we think we should make them want.

Your site looks ok to us and as I said before, nice colors, not cluttered and easy on the eyes.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    Shovenose,

It looks like a generic webhosting company's website. It looks good, but it also looks like a lot of other websites. Not much else to say besides that.

Oh, and please re-size or re-proportion your logo. It's looking pretty choppy at the current dimension.

-R

Member #
    Liked
    181 times
    Overall I like the site except for 3 things.

1) Your logo needs some work. Colors don't really mach the rest of the site.
    2) Your navigation doesn't color doesn't really fit. The majority of your site is blue white your navigation is silver
    3) Your logo claims its Key Lime Hosting. Your site is mostly a mix of gray and blue. Your should change the site to fit and complement your logo or if possible remake your logo and rename your site(if its not too late for that)
    Artificial intelligence is nothing compared to natural stupidity -Someone

Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks.
    But of course, if you dig deeper, itís really how it works.
    -Steve Jobs

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Yurlov, post: 241556
    Overall I like the site except for 3 things.

1) Your logo needs some work. Colors don't really mach the rest of the site.
    2) Your navigation doesn't color doesn't really fit. The majority of your site is blue white your navigation is silver
    3) Your logo claims its Key Lime Hosting. Your site is mostly a mix of gray and blue. Your should change the site to fit and complement your logo or if possible remake your logo and rename your site(if its not too late for that)
    Thanks for your feedback I'll be working on a few minor changes soon that will make it look a lot better!

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    Hey Shove, Great logo, I simply love it but yeah Andrew is correct, the overall color scheme doesn't match all that well. You could change some of your header fonts to the same color as those in the logo to help blend it but I think the overall theme design needs to change.
    shovenose likes this.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    OK basically I've planned that I'm going to:
    -Get slider images that actually look nice, and that have Key Lime Hosting colors (logo colors)
    -Redo Navigation because it's ugly and boring
    -Make all blue-ish header gradients for home boxes green not blue
    -Make background gradient green not blue

Overall I think that will make it a lot better, thanks for the feedback!

Remove Ads