Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.5 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.5 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

So i have been really busy, and finally got my new computer so now i am almost done with my portfolio website. I think its coming along pretty good. I did use a css grid. Please let me know how it works on your screens, load time, etc. tips and comments welcomed

peezybrodesigns.com
    "ON TIME, ON TARGET, NEVER QUIT"

Member #
    Liked
    189 times
    I like it. Looks neat and the text is big enough it's easy to read and not cluttered.
    Love the color scheme. Easy on the eyes. Good job!
    peezybro likes this.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bleau canon, post: 241597
    I like it. Looks neat and the text is big enough it's easy to read and not cluttered.
    Love the color scheme. Easy on the eyes. Good job!
    Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    Not bad, but not a lot to really CnC. I think you should change the main background from white to one that will fit the gray or black of the body. Maybe you don't realize it because of your screen size but I see about 1 1/2" of white on both sides. Secondly, your logo swish is all jagged. I would try saving as a PNG if it isn't already or take the design in to Illustrator and redesign it as a vector and that will solve the jaggedness.

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    Glad to see you back on the horse. Here are my logo files if you need them again.
    My freelancer website: DolidzeDesign

You only need a parachute if you plan on skydiving twice.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    When I clicked on the portfolio it said under construction.

On your about page, when you say you work for a timeshare company, the word you want is their not there. In the last sentence you don't need a comma, as it breaks up the sentence. On the homepage you say; "why let it stop you from advancing your company." You want to end that question with a question mark not a period. The last two sentences in the first para should be put together as one. If, then. Not If. Then. I would really recommend putting some kind of image on the front page. You also capitalize the names on some pages and posts but not others.

Overall, it is decent but not great. I don't think it does anything to "wow" customers.
    peezybro likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireproofgfx, post: 241651
    Not bad, but not a lot to really CnC. I think you should change the main background from white to one that will fit the gray or black of the body. Maybe you don't realize it because of your screen size but I see about 1 1/2" of white on both sides. Secondly, your logo swish is all jagged. I would try saving as a PNG if it isn't already or take the design in to Illustrator and redesign it as a vector and that will solve the jaggedness.
    What do you have in mind for a background? Also what resolution and screen size you using? I only have a 19" screen at home and a 21" screen at work. I have not tried any different resolutions yet, but i will be too making sure the layout is working like it should for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by George Dolidze, post: 241652
    Glad to see you back on the horse. Here are my logo files if you need them again.
    Thanks again George i did lose the files when i got a new computer, and glad to be back. I got into a accident and just been resting a lot. I will be getting illustrator soon, as i am seeing a lot more reasons why i need that program haha.
    George Dolidze likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Reptar7, post: 241653
    When I clicked on the portfolio it said under construction.

On your about page, when you say you work for a timeshare company, the word you want is their not there. In the last sentence you don't need a comma, as it breaks up the sentence. On the homepage you say; "why let it stop you from advancing your company." You want to end that question with a question mark not a period. The last two sentences in the first para should be put together as one. If, then. Not If. Then. I would really recommend putting some kind of image on the front page. You also capitalize the names on some pages and posts but not others.

Overall, it is decent but not great. I don't think it does anything to "wow" customers.
    I agree with you as this does not "wow" customers. This site is so I have something for the time being in till I get the time to really create a "wow" looking website. As for the content on the site, right now itís in staging and most of the content is just whipped up really fast while coding. Thanks for input; it will help a lot

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    Hey Peez,
    My screen size is 1920x1080 so it shows white on the sides, I don't know if you want that or not it just seemed to be a stark contrast between the main look of the site.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireproofgfx, post: 241664
    Hey Peez,
    My screen size is 1920x1080 so it shows white on the sides, I don't know if you want that or not it just seemed to be a stark contrast between the main look of the site.
    I am a noob when it comes to graphics. What exactly you mean by "stark contrast". Could you take a snap shot of your screen, so i know what the site looks like for you? My goal was to have the background has a light shinning from behind the 'body background'

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads