Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I need a critique of this design. Its for essentially a one product ecommerce site which has been quite a challenge for me. All comments, advice and feedback are welcome!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../Design_03.jpg

Junior Member CalgaryWebDesignNetwork's Avatar
    Member #
    Hi there I'm assuming this is just the mockup but looks very nice at first glance. Nice use of visuals and imagery, good colours as well. Very fun to look at good job! Only thing as more of an advanced critique is the site looks more like something for a vacation or beach getaway (although I know your going with the theme of the logo and name). The images I think need to tie into the product a little more and not everyone's patio will be on the beach or tropical location. Love the product how much?

Member #
    Liked
    189 times
    I like it, easy on the eyes and not a cluttered mess. I think you need to make the text on the footer bigger. I wouldn't even begin to try and read it if your site was completed....to small..I would move on to another site.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    On my first glance, too I thought it was a vacation or getaway website. Overall nice design. I would make the product more prominent and increase the text size at the bottom of the page.

Member #
    Thanks for feedback. THe content/footer I planned to entirely rework. The client initially wanted that tropical/beach feel which i thought was fine given their lack of professional photography. They now want the background to scroll between the tropics, snow mountains, a restaurant, and a patio ever seen http://theoatmeal.com/comics/design_hell

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Very clean and color scheme is nice.

Nitpickery : not sure you need the 'Home Products About Us FAQ' both at the top and the bottom

Remove Ads