Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

An opportunity came up for me to design a website for a friend's band. I had a lot of fun doing it, and while it's a majority done, I wanted some input on it. Let me break down the site for you. :-)

Home page feeds off WordPress posts. The band can log into WordPress, make a post, and it gets pushed to the home page. A good way to keep in touch with the fans! It also contains a Twitter feed.

With the music page, I embedded a SoundCloud player. This gives people an opportunity to download any of their songs. I chose to embed a Twitter feed so people listening to the music can tweet right there.

For merch, I set up a Google checkout page. I am waiting on the band to get me pictures of the shirts along with an inventory count.

The contact form I found source code for. I didn't want to spend a bunch of time reinventing the wheel.

About is just a little band bio. My buddy has it written but is in the process of tweaking it.

The header definitely needs some work, as does the color scheme.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    the site opens quickly but haven't found anything interesting yet..

Remove Ads