Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi,
    I'd be interested in feedback on the design.
    Thanks! Nick

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    You said it best when you say "First Impressions can Make a Sale" and I didn't get a warm fuzzy impression of your site. It is lack luster and confusing at first, the red font "Real Estate Websites" grabs your attention more than the logo SoftFish or any other information for that matter and starts the confusion. You would think that a web design company can handle any type of web design, why would you limit yourself to just one industry where you could say WEB DESIGNER with an emphasis on Real Estate Websites.

Other things, there is to much text and not enough quick sale points that would make we want to read all of that text. I would add a Jquery image slider and show off some of your previous works on the home page so it gives me something to consider. I went to the portfolio and again to much text. I don't want to read a book before I decide what portfolio I want to look at, KISS: Keep It Simple Silly. Another thing I don't like is the word Theme. To me it just means you download a theme and customize it for a client, I could be wrong but that is what comes to my mind. So I am looking at your portfolio and again I don't want to read all of that information. I would love to click on previous website links and check them out or even see an image larger than 100x150.

So my first impression isn't very good at this point, I would work on it a little bit more so you don't lose potential customers to a bad first impression.

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    So Real Estate is a your niche in web design, isn't?
    It is lack luster and confusing at first, the red font "Real Estate Websites" grabs your attention more than the logo SoftFish or any other information for that matter and starts the confusion.
    I agree with Fireproofgfx, "Real estate websites" text is very confusing. At first, I thought the website is a "real estate website," but I was really wrong. I think it's better if you will use your portfolio for your previous projects and previous creations, and maybe, you should create a separate page for your themes which are downloadable
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Member #
    Thanks to both members for all the above comments, I appreciate the feedback and have started to make changes.
    Thanks again, Nick

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    I think you need to re-do your colors completely. At first glance, there is so much bright color that I don't really know where to look. There is so much bright color that I feel like I'm looking at a pop up trying to get my attention.

Also, I don't think that your site meets the standards of a real estate website. I personally have never seen a real estate website that has been sub par or looked anything but professionally done.

-R

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by N@SF, post: 244508
    Hi,
    I'd be interested in feedback on the design.
    Thanks! Nick
    The first image is 231KB. Way too large. Try to optimize it using online image optimizing tools or PhotoShop if you have it.

Remove Ads