Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.7 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    2.7 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.7 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.7 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello everyone,

Danipa is a web design and development company and I would like to get feedback on the look and feel, layout and response of the website. I hope to use the feedback from the community to improve the website.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    The "you" in the header is slightly obscured by the drop shadow from the home button.

Not too crazy about the domain/custom software/web design overlays...no way to lock them back, and if you move your mouse it gets covered up again.

A little fast on the slideshow at the top, you have to read fast to get all the info (although it does pause if you click the next/previous button)

Member #
    Thanks for the review. I really appreciate your feedback.

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    The design is fine, it's just that the layout, I think, needs to be rearranged because the textual and visual content looked too congested. The "domains, web design and custom software" feature, I don't find it very user-friendly at all because users will only see its content when the mouse is pointed in any of them. So for me, its kinda annoying.
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Danipa, post: 245943
    Hello everyone,

Danipa is a web design and development company and I would like to get feedback on the look and feel, layout and response of the website. I hope to use the feedback from the community to improve the website.

Any feedback will be appreciated.
    Two comments:
    1) No picture of a human. Web design 101
    2) Reviews would be nice as many of the younger generation first head to the reviews.

Remove Ads