Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

This is just a temporary portfolio. Critiques , reviews will be appreciated.
    Thanks http://www32.brinkster.com/fearless05/home.html
    (Hear me out now)
    (You're gonna listen to me, like it or not)

Member #
    its a hell of a slow load..
    the graphics look nice but you need to add some color to lighten it up a bit..
    Its all just a blur on my monitor..

Member #
    I agree with buntine, it definitely loads slow, I would be out of there before it completed. The design is nice, however, you may want to add splashes of red?
    Self medicated for your own protection.:-D

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    exceeded bandwidth...

Member #
    I would recommend lightening the design up a little. I can't read the text you have in the main content window. I think some rollovers would be cool, maybe brighten the text up on mouseover. And, on the top where you have that green texture, some text in grafitti would look really cool. Check out www.dafont.com/en/ for fonts, I know they have alot of graffitti fonts. Nice work.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    I like it. It's dark and bleak, like the others mentioned, but I get the feeling it's supposed to be that way. It gives the feeling of being in a dark, gloomy subway. I would personally change the way the content window works, though. I would make it line up exactly with the tile grout so it looks more intentionally placed.

Member #
    Where's the torch??

It's quite cool, though black text on a grey bg is kinda hard to read, but i agree with Transio.
    I'm using an LCD 15" TFT monitor at the moment and your navigation appears to be a bit overridden with lines

In Moz Firebird - your text backgorund doesn't show - meaning you can't really read the text at all
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Prehaps the slowest loading site I've ever seen. Not only is it the equlivent of an image map but your host is way to underpowered, I'd suspect it would not even load well on cable. Also, the first time I loaded it (before it resheshed) the graphics passed the timeout on my browser, meaning that they didn't load at all. The result; a bunch of red x's.

I'm guessing you didn't compress the graphics, which you are going to have to do if you acctually want people to visit it. As an example, I have taken a picture from your site that started out at a whopping 20kb! (I'm made entire websites smaller than that) Then I ran it through Paint Shop Pro's image compression.

The first version was saved as a gif and went 4 kb, the second was saved as a jpg and went down to 1.58kb! Despite this huge loss of file size, the visable difference is negligable. So, if you don't have a program to compress images, go get the trail of Paint Shop Pro 8 and use it. PSP 8 even does jpeg compression better than before, meaning you might be able to get the size of some of you images down from 20kb to around .6kb.

I've attached the 3 images so you can see for yourself. If you need more hellp search for image compression tutorails, your bound to find some.

Member #
    btw, the graphics kinda remind of a rest stop bathroom, and the site doesn't resize, and it's too small. If you would try to get employers and jobs, I would try from somthing more professional looking. If your not going to have it resize (I know you said it wasn't done) thats cool, but I really think you should center it and mabey add somthing in the background, or at least fade the graphics so it looks like thats just where the tiles end. Yeah, that could look cool. Nav picture is awsome looking though, looks just like a real picture (love the happy guy).

Member #
    Information?

How are you going to incorporate your portfolio information into that small square? Images or just links? It seems as though it would fill up pretty fast. I'm also not crazy about the font for your links. I think more of a grafitti style type would work better with the rest of your page. Otherwise I really like the direction that you are going.

Remove Ads