Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

We've created this new web app and wanted to share it. You use it to create check lists with specific questions you want your client to sign off on and you can attach files for them too.

Your clients get emailed a link to your list and they can then sign off on it without even having to register. It's great because it lets you keep record of everything (w/ an auto generated pdf and their signature), just in case you need it later. It has other features and it's free.

There's a lite version you can use without creating an account:[Edit : link removed - not necessary as it's in the "View Site" b ox above. AlphaMare.]
    Feedback's appreciated and if anyone finds bugs with it, please let me know. The support link's at the bottom right of the page and you can create support tickets. Posting here works too. Thanks!
    [Edit : link removed - links drops not permitted. Read the rules. AlphaMare.]

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I like this site although it would look better without the funny horizontal line going across the screen near the footer

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mariannebui, post: 246678
    We've created this new web app and wanted to share it. You use it to create check lists with specific questions you want your client to sign off on and you can attach files for them too.

Your clients get emailed a link to your list and they can then sign off on it without even having to register. It's great because it lets you keep record of everything (w/ an auto generated pdf and their signature), just in case you need it later. It has other features and it's free.

There's a lite version you can use without creating an account:
    Feedback's appreciated and if anyone finds bugs with it, please let me know. The support link's at the bottom right of the page and you can create support tickets. Posting here works too. Thanks!
    So are you asking for a review of the site or just posting for the link drop?
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    It'd be great to get some feedback, know what people think of it.

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    The aesthetics of the site is great, just nit picking here, but when you click on the video link on the homepage, it runs the video in full screen with low quality, be better if it is just a smallish YouTube size box placed over the video play image. And on the contact page, when you press the submit button, it turns white and you cant see the writing anymore.
    IQ Catch Intelligent Dating for Smart People www.iqcatch.com

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    Marianne B,

I like your site. Very friendly color scheme, very useful video, and overall guides my eyes very well.

Here some things that I think could be improved:
    - Random blue bar in the footer on home page.
    - A single picture is hugging left (no padding) on home page.
    - The introductory video guy's sound quality is poor. Also, listening to him bores me to tears.
    - I clicked on the "Try Signoff.me Lite" link. That page is kind of unimpressive. I feel the colors aren't very good together... that green on dark grey looks awful. And the toggle button is so big. It's 70% width, when it should be 50% width. I also think using a lighter interface here would be better.

Concept-wise, I think it's a nice idea and the free plan seems to have enough options. I always keep good communication with clients, so I don't see too much value to this, but I might try it out in the future. But please pretty up that signoff sheet interface. Or make it customizable by user.

-R

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    For me, using IE, everything is on top of each other, top left area...and it took too long to load.....so closed it....nice design though...

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    I agree with Alan Martin, it does not look good on IE, but it's okay on Chrome and Firefox. Maybe you should put a disclaimer like "best viewed using Chrome and Firefox."
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Web Outsourcing Gateway, post: 247235
    I agree with Alan Martin, it does not look good on IE, but it's okay on Chrome and Firefox. Maybe you should put a disclaimer like "best viewed using Chrome and Firefox."
    Putting a notice about which browser to view a site in, is basically saying you've not done the job properly.
    alanmartin likes this.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Remove Ads