Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello,

We are a business software services organization that has been working in the industry for 25 years and have recently revamped our website. We thank you for your valuable time and welcome any constructive criticism regarding website design, content, or SEO optimization.

Best Regards,
    NiiD

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    You seem to have a lot of words on the home landing page which some people might not read or look at with the space of time you need to capture your audience, although content is good for SEO. I would put an image next to each paragraph, to visually assist your visitor on what the paragraphs are talking about quickly.

Notice your extensions are url extensions are in the following format "/android_augmented_reality" I think it would be better if you could use this one instead "/android-augmented-reality" I believe Google can not read under scores as individual words for SEO.

On the content page I would also have a content field enter box, not just emails, depends on you spam email box, someones new business might get flagged as spam and you wont know about it.
    IQ Catch Intelligent Dating for Smart People www.iqcatch.com

Member #
    Hi Donkey 123,

Thank you for taking the time to review our site. We just have a few questions for clarification.

• Homepage Content: We received criticism earlier (Yahoo answers, other forums) that the website did not have enough content on the home page, and it looked like it was "under construction", so we added more. What is a happy medium of content on the homepage? Should we have just a couple sentences of description for each of our services? Or perhaps remove the links entirely?

• Url extensions: We will adjust the links accordingly, thank you.

• Contact Us page: Where on the contact us page should we place the contact field enter box? Should it be to the right, underneath the present text, etc?

Best Regards,
    NiiD

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    I guess for your homepage the best place to start to look at how much content is needed is your competitors, mainly the bigger ones who have already put the time, effort and research into it. I just googled the following www.sap.com, http://amt.com.au/, http://www.netsuite.com.au/portal/au/home.shtml, heaps more there. Just at the moment, yours reads and looks like a word press blog (empty space and text down the screen) need to make it commercialize and sell it. (A bit more marketing and that wow factor to entice people to click.

I would have the content box in the "we would love to hear from you" column under the emails you have already. The people will know that once they press the submit button, their correspondence will be received.
    IQ Catch Intelligent Dating for Smart People www.iqcatch.com

Member #
    From looking at these websites, it seems less is more in terms of text content on the homepage. Perhaps we should just cut it down to 5-6 sentence paragraph? In other words, remove everything "NiiD Technologies offers services in..." downwards?

And remove the links to the services -As they are already in the sitemap. Do you agree?

Best Regards,
    NiiD

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I don't think the design really matters in this case, nor does the majority of the content. You've got one thing on your site that will likely prove to be an absolute killer, and that's the word "India". India is quietly but quickly gaining a very bad reputation as far as quality of work produced (or lack thereof), and companies are actually starting to migrate away from India. In other words, you're going to have to lose your Eastern "connection" before you really start seeing any results.

By the way, please don't link drop for "SEO reasons". I edited out the link, and it's not going to do you any good anyway since WDF is a nofollow forum.
    Andrew Yurlov likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Hello TheGame,

Thanks for your feedback. We will make adjustments as appropriate and emphasize our development centers in Chicago and London. So far though, the only thing people have assumed about our Indian business is cheaper rates

Best Regards,
    NiiD

Remove Ads