Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    5.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    5.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi,

I have recently re-designed my site and I am looking for any constructive feedback. Many thanks in advance.

[EDIT: you only need to put it in the blank for the URL when you ask for a review. Thanks. TheGAME1264]

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    It loads pretty slow. Lots of content and not sure where the eye is supposed to go. When I start looking for things to click on, my eye is distracted by the moving images at the top.

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    I like it, nice use of colors and contrast used in the site. Just a couple of things:

1. No favicon
    2. Using jpeg images for the social network icons, I think it would be best for png images so the corners do not have that orange on them when loading.
    3. White space below the footer on some webpages when viewing with a 24 inch monitor.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IQ Catch Intelligent Dating for Smart People www.iqcatch.com

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    The color combination looks fantastic. The design looks good, but my only problem with your website is that you have too many content and too many navigation buttons for each category on the top page. Maybe you put a drop-down menu on the main menu bar. On the top age, you have web design on the menu bar, scroll down a little, you saved a space for your web design solutions' content, scroll down again, you have another space for web design services' content. I find it too redundant because they all contain same text content. Well for me, it's not user-friendly at all
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Love it! Great use of color. All of it is very well structured. To be honest can't find anything wrong..
    Nathan Wilkins Web Design - www.nathanwilkins.com
    "I create Simple and Stylish Websites"
    'Like' facebook.com/NathanWilkinsWebDesign

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    Really nice. I really enjoyed looking at it. The design of your portfolio is wonderful.

My two complaints are
    1) Things load slowly
    2) I'm not sure what's clickable or not clickable. Your accordions for example, have no indication that they will reveal content when clicked on. Even a simple » appended to the end would make it 100x more obvious that they're clickable.

Member #
    First of all, you need to optimize your images.

For example: data/images/tlo.jpg
    size now: 258K
    after optimization: 46% of the original size

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Really nice. It's a nice folio but just a few things.

- Your text looks really crammed, maybe give it some more spacing.
    - I don't think you should have a big image for the recent projects. In my opinion having an image bigger then the actual Billboard(MAIN IMAGE) is a little silly.
    - I'm not a fan of the footer at all, maybe use that black/grey color you used in the nav/billboard image for the footer, go to this website http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/17-foru...ouldnt-missed/ and just look at there footer, possibly try something like that.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I love the color scheme, everything compliments each other. Good positioning and layout. Your content is very good and to the point.

The only downside I have is the footer, thats the only part that seems a little off compared to everything else. Couldn't you use the same orange as the rest?

Other than that, perfect.

Max Wright

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I like it. It is a bit confusing. I would also say you should fix any clients website that has the flash navigation they won't be seen on ipads and iphone and its limiting the business they could receive. Example would be abbotstreetstudios dot co dot uk. Also if I click the web design link it doesn't show me the work you have done. Thats frustrating as a user. IMO you have a better banner thats hidden at the banner that actually links to some of the sites you did. All in all the img slider up top has too much content sliding in it and no one is gonna wait and look at all those slides. Accordion is cool but need to be moved up. You have too many apis on your site don't overkill it because its a great site.

Remove Ads