Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi all. Please check out my fairly new platform for website building as well as other stand alone scripts. I am trying to introduce this as an easier and more user friendly option to Wordpress and other third party developed website builders. This is not a third party developed platform and uses a much easier interface to get quicker results as well as alot of options in how your site looks and functions. Check out the tutorial here on youtube and please try it out and if you like share with your network. Would greatly appreciate feedback.
    Cheers

[EDIT: I embedded your video for you. TheGAME1264]

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I don't get it. You want people to download or buy your wonderful open source editor or scripts or...well, I can't quite figure out what you're offering or what it costs, exactly. Then I look at the footer and I see links to WordPress themes, WordPress presumably being your competition.

Are you selling this? Are you selling WordPress themes? Are you giving stuff away? Whatever it is, though, I doubt you'll find a lot of interest in it. The people who started with WordPress are pretty well set in their ways for the most part, and the ones who figured out what a piece of garbage it always was have long since moved on (like me) and are going to be extremely skeptical of something new like this coming along. Your job is going to be to get rid of my skepticism, get me to download something I'm very wary of, and then get me to like it. To be blunt, there isn't a realistic chance of that happening.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Thanks for the feedback Game. Having come to the same conclusion about wordpress being smelly refuse the free web site building platform, located at the top of the page
    http://www.webify.ws/home under "webify" is the free part. There are numerous free applications that come with the website building package as well as as many add on applications you may desire(at a nominal cost). You don't need any of the paid applications in order to create a great website but they are there if you decide you want them. They are also easily and seamlessly integrated into the webify control panel which you have access to even if you are just using the free version once you have downloaded whatever app you download. All themes are free to use and tweak as much as you want or you can create your own at "NO Cost". This is included in the free website building package as well .Because there is no third party development going on, you don't have to wonder how something is going to work or even 'if' it's going to work like some other platforms. If you need any information regarding the functionality of this platform to alleviate skepticism watch the tutorial,skip through the tutorial or try the free content. Again thanks for the feedback!.

Remove Ads