Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Attachment 2695darkbrown_edit_slogan.jpg thank you so much for any comments or suggestions

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Well, nice graphics but a bit much for a landing page, perhaps you didn't mean that, a landing page is generally for a specific product or service ( not everything )... It's more of a page designed to focus on one thing and one thing only, and give the user a few choices to move on from there.

This looks like a home page of a real estate web site

The white text over the water line... Unreadable without straining ( big no no )

Although I like the graphics... A person should be able to tell what the web site is about and make a decision to move forward without having to scroll up or down, right or left.

Again, beautiful graphics, but sometimes OUR creativity is OUR own worst enemy.

This page would be good as an internal page about a specific property... And I guess a landing page for a specific property ... But depending on your servers and how well the graphics are optimized ... I'd be wary of using it as a landing page period... People are impatient ... They don't wait 4,5 seconds for a page to load.

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    A person should be able to tell what the web site is about and make a decision to move forward without having to scroll up or down, right or left.
    I agree, at first glance I thought it was a hotel/resort website. With all the images of pool, sky and sea, it doesn't look like a luxury estates website at all. Actually, it gives me the feeling that it is already summer and time to take that dream getaway in a dreamy and heavenly place like those in the photos.:cloud9:
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    Your selection of images is superb. I like your aim here - the elegant, "showcase" website. With that said, there are a lot of tiny details that really need to be fixed. Webzarus already pointed out your white text on a white spot of a picture. Another would be trying to line-up your text better.

We make dreams come
    through

Not all of our properties are listed online due to
    discretion. Do you want to be introdused to our
    discreet listing as well?
    This text above looks quite awful because of the link breaks. It creates a zig zag countour, which does not look good. Try to control the width of the text div to minimize this zig zag countour. Finally, you have numerous typos.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Chop it off at the bottom images and thats your home page, great design, amazing images = great start.

nice work

Remove Ads