Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    1.7 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.3 out of 5

Compatibility:
    2.3 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    1.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

This is my first live properly designed site for a 'client'. (Made it for the cost of the hosting/domain for my brother.) He's pretty thrilled with what he has seen so far! I uploaded it to the server to test it first, get some feedback. I would appreciate any general feedback on it! I have opened it in the latest versions of firefox, chrome, opera, and safari, and it seems to work fine. Opened it in ie6 and it was terrible, but I figured I wouldn't really have to worry about ie6 (right?).
    If something is broken on ie, I am going to need help fixing it!!! I can't seem to get any more recent versions of ie on my mac.

Senior Member Web Outsourcing Gateway's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMare, post: 249026
    How do you evaluate a website without reading the content?
    I mean at a first glance
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamalloy, post: 249021
    The dog in the logo and "Grooming" in the title aren't enough? Honestly, I'm pretty sure 95% of anyone who ends up at the site will know that they are looking at a dog grooming site before they even get there. But I'll think about that.
    Well it's not noticeable at a first glance.
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs. Visit and connect us now for your Web Development and Design requirements.

P.S. If my post/reply is informative, helpful, or in any way entertaining, could you at least click the "Like" link just below this signature? That would be the best way to say thanks. And don't worry, I probably already clicked the "Like" link of your post if it helped me in any way. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads