Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Junior Member OnlineHelpSolution's Avatar
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    1.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    2.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello,

I had one year since I build this site.Please tell me your opinion.Wht should I change,what to add on and so one.
    http://www.findingtheworld.com

Thanks

Best regards

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    The search box colors don't contrast enough. Perhaps a lighter background or a more pronounced foreground color will work.

Member #
    Thanks

I was thinking changing the foreground..with a white cream..I will try out some different colors..What do you think..how much money I can earn with this kind of website?I use adsense on it and in one year i earn like 20 dollars..i have some affiliate programs..but till now I haven't sell or lead nothing...
    And something else.. on Google Analytics they show me like 200-300 view per day..on my domain 1and1.com analytic program show me like 1500 view per day...what is the true value ?

Best Wishes

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    I can't comment on how much money you can earn, however here is my understanding of analytics.

The most accurate logs are any that will read directly off your server and not a 3rd party tracking system such as GA. Basically everytime a visitor goes to your site APACHE will store this information in log files which later AWSTATS reads off. Meaning AWSTATS are almost the most accurate besides you reading your webserver logs personally.

Google and most 3rd party tracking will usually rely on cookies that they write to each user who visits your site. In the particular case of analytics they rely on 2 things. First that the user who is browsing has javascript enabled and secondly that the user fully loads the page (or at least far enough until the analytics code is loaded).

Analytics has a much more valuable use than most traffic stats such as tracking adwords campaings, conversions either paid or organic, funnel system. These are extremely valuable tools in analysing a site but when it comes down to numbers regarding number of visits or page views nothing better than a system that will read your log files such as AWSTATS.
    OnlineHelpSolution likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlineHelpSolution, post: 250159, member: 36132
    Thanks

I was thinking changing the foreground..with a white cream..I will try out some different colors..What do you think..how much money I can earn with this kind of website?I use adsense on it and in one year i earn like 20 dollars..i have some affiliate programs..but till now I haven't sell or lead nothing...
    And something else.. on Google Analytics they show me like 200-300 view per day..on my domain 1and1.com analytic program show me like 1500 view per day...what is the true value ?

Best Wishes
    Also, google analytics only counts recognized user_agent strings(browsers)... They ignore search engine and known BOT IP ranges... As none of them add any value to googles tracking. As it pertains to their analytics.

Raw server logs are really the only true indicator of "activity" on your site, even awstats ignores certain things... Mostly things they don't think you want to know, they're good enough for most, but you have to know why you're looking at to get value from them

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    Just focusing on the content, I think it's a bit random. I mean, you have a post about diets as well as a post about anti-viruses. If you're blogging alone, I think it'd be more efficient to find a niche. My blog for example is about being freelance web designer. That in itself is still sort of a wide niche.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by kralcx, post: 250172, member: 20811
    I can't comment on how much money you can earn, however here is my understanding of analytics.

The most accurate logs are any that will read directly off your server and not a 3rd party tracking system such as GA. Basically everytime a visitor goes to your site APACHE will store this information in log files which later AWSTATS reads off. Meaning AWSTATS are almost the most accurate besides you reading your webserver logs personally.

Google and most 3rd party tracking will usually rely on cookies that they write to each user who visits your site. In the particular case of analytics they rely on 2 things. First that the user who is browsing has javascript enabled and secondly that the user fully loads the page (or at least far enough until the analytics code is loaded).

Analytics has a much more valuable use than most traffic stats such as tracking adwords campaings, conversions either paid or organic, funnel system. These are extremely valuable tools in analysing a site but when it comes down to numbers regarding number of visits or page views nothing better than a system that will read your log files such as AWSTATS.
    Thanks man,really helpful your information.Many person that I ask didn't know to answer the question.

Quote Originally Posted by RDesignista, post: 250197, member: 30952
    Just focusing on the content, I think it's a bit random. I mean, you have a post about diets as well as a post about anti-viruses. If you're blogging alone, I think it'd be more efficient to find a niche. My blog for example is about being freelance web designer. That in itself is still sort of a wide niche.
    Yes I know..I have to many category,and it will be confuse for the readers.When I start one year ago with this site..I didn't know the niche that I want for him,so I start from beginning with left..Now I am afraid that is nothing I can do..
    How you suggest to do?Remove the post that I don't wanted anymore?Or start from now to post on category that I chose for the niche?

Thanks all for replys.
    Best Wishes

Remove Ads