Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I uploaded a screenshot of the new upcoming changes instead of providing al ink. Here is the new upcoming site. I know the main body is empty but it's the rest I need critique and help on.

The most important thing about this site is that your first impulse is to type in a part number or search for the product by brand. I made sure the logo is easy to see and the phone number is also easy to see. I put a little arrow to bring attention to the part number search box. I also ensured that a potential customer can see a link to reviews from other customers.

Click the image to make it bigger.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    you have room to add horizontal space to the elements in the dark blue bar because the right end of that stuff isn't aligned with the right end of the search button. the orange arrow kinda confuses me because it is it doesn't look like it's coming from "start here" even though i know it is (i know that's a weird comment). cheers!

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Overall great design,

I don't know if it's me or it's just at how look at the image. But the menu-bar seems to be off-centered to me. Like its shifted to the left somewhat.. Anyways, I agree with peter,I think you should maximize the space on the blue bar and align everything so that the "read our customer reviews" is aligned with the search bar.

Also the in regards to the footer

Would be great if we saw the actual site but again, I like the design and wish you the best!

Member #
    I appreciate the feedback and tips. I've made the changes! Anymore advice would be greatly appreciated.

Remove Ads