Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Site for kids- 100% redone.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    2.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    4.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    3.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    3.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Site for kids- 100% redone.

Can you guys rate my redone website? It is a Social Game/Entertainment website for kids. It is not even close to ready. Not even half of the pages are up. Just the games, refer to friend, and books (which has issues too). But how is the template? I do NOT take credit for the games template. that's from like freetemplates.com..

thanks

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    The link just goes back to the forums
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    It should work now.

Member #
    Hi Yoshee

I would get rid of the logo background colour.

As you said many pages are missing, early to rate it imo.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    What age group are you targeting specifically? Infants? Toddlers? School-age small children? Tweens? Teens?

Your color scheme will have to be modified depending on the group you're targeting and what it is you're doing, but I can't really say more until we know that.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    tweens/teens

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Okay, cool. Then the color scheme you have could work...I won't say it will work, because it's hard to say. But it could. Tweens/teens are borderline depressed a lot of the time anyway, so grey shades work. I'm not a fan of them personally, but I'm also 36 and my world angst is at the point of dull acceptance rather than dark anger.

I just wanted to make sure you weren't using it on small children. There's no way a small child would respond positively to those colors.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    181 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    What age group are you targeting specifically? Infants? Toddlers? School-age small children? Tweens?
    What the hell is a tween?
    Artificial intelligence is nothing compared to natural stupidity -Someone

Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks.
    But of course, if you dig deeper, itís really how it works.
    -Steve Jobs

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    A tween is a child anywhere between the ages of 9 and 14 - not a really young kid, but not quite a teenager either.
    In girls, it's said :"Too old for toys, too young for boys."

Definition
    TheGAME1264 likes this.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    And in boys, it's "old enough to know how to pin your friend down and fart on him, and young enough to get away with it." (My nephew and his friends used to do this to each other all the time, in full view of their parents).
    AlphaMare likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads