Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Please review my responsive website

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    4.7 out of 5

Accessibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.3 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    4.3 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please review my responsive website

Hello everyone,

I updated my website today and made it fully responsive. It still need some tweaks in cross browser debugging but overall I'm pretty satisfied with the result.

Have a peek and let me know what you think because there is nothing better then some reviews of other designers which you just didn't see earlier.

Thank you in advance and looking forward to your thoughts and ideas!

Last edited by TheGAME1264; Dec 12th, 2013 at 09:37 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I don't remember what your old site looked like before, but this looks pretty similar. I even remember the full-width map of Hickton...sorry...THE BOOMING METROPOLIS OF GUELPH, ONTARIO ... at the bottom.

What's the difference?
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I know right! =) booming it is over here! As I mentioned in my post I made it 'updated' the responsive design and updated my portfolio, about and services sections. Thanks for checking though

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    So I revisited your previous inquiry and I can say I still like your site a lot. I think what you did with the Portfolio section is great, although I feel the text area between the banner and the actual portfolio is to big requiring you to scroll to see that there is even a portfolio there.

Now your testimonials aren't so obvious, now on the About page, but they are there which I think is fine. I have seen mixed verdict on whether or not people should have testimonials on their websites and I have to say, the other day I was at a clients house and he told me he received a contract from a customer who was looking for someone local for the job and she found him on the internet and she saw someone's testimony, that she knew and respected she hired him on the spot. It might be different because it is a local businesses but obviously it worked in the case.

Member #
    I like the website, look amazing on multiple devices (:

Junior Member phoenixwebdesignagency's Avatar
    Member #
    I think ditto on the scroll space on the design portfolio ( too much) and the page speed is a bit weary, I love the website

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Colors work well, very nice site. What responsive framework did you use?

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Thanks all for the reviews, really appreciate that!
    The framework is based on Gavern Framework,
    It's is based on a template and I ripped that apart and build it from scratch with the framework as a base, adding new layout positions to keep a nice flow in the site.

Member #
    Every thing is Okay but your Footer color is not good. I know now a days most of the websites create just in simple But visitor look your web page how much you make attractive. How many website you design before After looking your Design. My point of view you have not enough experience in Web Design.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Wow...that's a pretty arrogant remark for an Ameristanian.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads